Sunday, September 16, 2007

gotten myself really busy...

got myself to be the Assistant Welfare Officer of the Student Union...arg..

attended the second meeting this afternoon, n realised the discussion, i could say, was kinda disorganised, in my perspective. probably cos i'm pretty an organised person when it comes to handling with meetings and discussions, i could not really tolerate a mixture of different input of information. but then again, this is how working life could be at times, so i juz need to adapt to it.

but i realise one thing about my Welfare Officer - she is fierce...
which seems to contradict with the typical image of how welfare officer is supposed to...haahhaa...

had a bad headache, after attending today's meeting. disorganisation induces headaches of organised men...lol

anyway 23rd sept is going to be a real big-time busy day for me..in the day, YS they all will be coming to my house for the Integrated Design project meeting..haha...and it's the first time when i actually invite my friends to come to my house, especially HM who has never been to my house since sec 1. hahahahaha..
ok, back to the topic...after the meeting, i still need to rush to the college for its mid-autumn festival celebration in the early evening...

it's really a test of time management and everyone's understanding towards my busy schedule. =p

in fact, during the lesson just now, the thought of having so many things to attend to within a day really makes me wanna cry to vent out the confusion in me..

if i could get through these smoothly, i think i should really praise myself that i am a wonderwoman..hahhaha..

being in this leadership position is gonna be challenging for me, i feel. it's not like the type of leadership i have been leading throughout my cadet and officer life. i am not going to manage a group of teenagers with those innocent thoughts, or people of the same age as me. I am managing my inter-personal relationship with people of wide range of age, from different working backgrounds, from different education backgrounds etc. furthermore, i am considered to be the youngest person in this class, and whatever suggestions i raise may not suit with the older generation.

but definitely it's another level of leadership which i am going to experience. looking forward to the new experience, and right now, i am already experiencing the pressure of it, though this position is relatively a small one.. =p

i still consider myself to be pretty passive lady, though some of u may not agree with this statement. hahaha..but well, i am a w-o-l-s person, i need some warm-up time..hahaha..

for those who know me long enough, i believe they will agree with my latter statement. =p

professional communication's second assignment is taking its first baby step...! me feeling so excited, yet nervous..cos i can do presentations again..!!! =D i miss presentations lots...!!! i miss talking in front of many people..
i need such items to ensure the verbal sanity in me. =p

i wanna presentations...lots of lots of presentations..
i wanna reach to the level of presentations which i do not need to do any rehearsal at all. cool ah?

hahah..but that's one of my life objectives.

No comments: