Wednesday, September 19, 2007

a more relaxing day for me, after the o830 surface water quality test... phew...en fin...

but paid 23 bucks for the journey from home to sch.. (T_T)

got kinda called up by HB whether HM n i could come to the lab in the afternoon, and we rejected him =p
partly cos both of us were extremely tired..especially me.

a new lecturer took over the environmental hydraulics lecture, and goodness me, he's very very boring....i slept through the whole lecture. highly likely i will skip his lectures, unless there are some parts of the lecture notes which i dun understand..

got bumped into a prudential financial planner. (T_T) trying to promote the student saving plan which the company offers. not very attractive to me though, but well, most likely will be getting him in the future, to be my personal financial advisor into those investment areas or sth like tat. then again, i got to take a lot of factors into consideration. i'm not in a rush, but i have this feeling that the advisor seems to be in a rush, but well, could understand his feelings. haa..oh well..

getting sick of drinking herbal medicine prepared by my mum. i know it's meant well for me, but i am really sick of medicine. i detest the sight of medicine. everytime when i notice packets of medication tablets or solution in the kitchen, i juz dislike them. it makes me feel that someone in my family is ill. and the medicine which is prepared for me tastes horrible..sometimes i jus feel like puking after drinking it. but sigh, well, it's meant for my own good. i need to drink it.

many times, taking medication, even if it's for health maintenance, makes me feel sick.

sigh. =(

No comments: