Wednesday, September 19, 2007

been very stressful.. (T_T)

my environmental hrdraulics test's not very smooth-sailing for me. made a very careless, probably cos i'm not calm enough to handle the atmosphere. been very pissed off with myself.

later in the morning's surface water quality test n i am very worried. sigh..

being part of the tcm student union committee is tiring - mentally tiring. probably i've been very tired, so always find the meeting to be very mentally torturing. everything's such rush and stress..all of the sudden, i juz feel like quitting.

my fyp experiment's been met with some technical problems. and HB will be flying off for a conference this friday.. (T_T) i am very nervous, to be left alone with HM, to handle the apparatus. i hope can call him overseas sia...lol... =p

and i got to key in tat data, got to email this fellow...got to do this...got to do that.....sigh...

so many things to do...so many things which seem to require my attention..i am very tired..

probably i've been very stressed. whatever little stuff which triggers the weakest portion of me, i will just cry. i never cried over such trifle stuff in the past. have no idea what's the matter with me all these while..cried over a stupid mini cartoon mtv featuring a sad version of "will you love me tomorrow?".. all thanks to my buddy...sent me this mtv..made me cry over such stupid thing. but at least i know, this song's a ban for ktv session..hahahha...but aiya, my buddy din know that i am tat crybaby nowadays.. lol..ok..anyway....

recently heard another song which makes me cry over it again...(ARG) ok, it's "本来" by 同恩. nice lyrics, n it's going to be a ban for ktv session again..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTIcc5Ycn1U

ok, got to go..gonna go back to my studies..sigh..

sat's ktv session with Jac they all..! yes..! i wanna sing..!! maybe can even practise for sun's mid-autumn celebration..whahha..

ok, gonna jiayou..!

No comments: