Sunday, September 30, 2007

a breakthrough in my studies.

studied my basic theory of tcm throughout the whole night, till morning at 6 am, before forcing myself to wake up 3 hours later, for tuition work.

good n bad news about my three students' 'O' level prelims results..hha..hmm..tink good news first..haha..
all have shown great improvements in their physics n chemistry (all their grades jumped to B3 or A2..! yeah..one of my students even topped for chemistry practical in her class..! yeah..! and the another finally passed her A maths which she used to fail n had been struggling hard with the subject..me very happy for them.. =)

but bad news are...two of them din do well for their Amaths, the subject which i'm supposedly to to be good at..(T_T) sigh..

but well, 'O' levels exams are more important..really hope i could create more miracles in them..kanbatte..!

as for me myself, been very tired. nightmares, n all the negative thoughts..
sometimes i juz wish tat i'm mute. i juz feel lousy of myself all these while. probably i'm really tat lousy, tat's y i failed in my rship.

but well, life goes on n i juz need to press on..even if one day things dun go my way, i have to accept the arrangements made by God.

No comments: