Monday, September 10, 2007

a productive 3-hr tuition lesson with my student, followed by a gathering with zj they all..

it's been so long since i last met them..!!! n sindy seems to have lost a bit more weight again..! n definitely she is also starting to dress up to more feminine and mature..! =D

i think all of us are starting to dress in this way. but i am still not confident to wear dress or skirt yet..must work on my lower body more...and oh ya, just realise i need to work on my arms as well...probably it's been a super long time since i've toned my arms.. (T_T) long time din do push up le.. (T_T)

sian...so many areas to improve...

but one thing for sure, i realise i love to wear high-heeled shoes..hahaha..first, make me feel taller..2nd, makes my legs look longer...3rd, allows me to walk confidently and keep my back upright..and also, makes me look more feminine even if i wear jeans to match with them.

hahaa..

and oh ya, put on some simple make up today..feel a little weird..but it's so simple that zj they all din really notice that i put make up on..hahahahaha...cos i scare people will look at me while walking along the streets..

went Thai Express to have dinner with them. the meal was great, and it's really a catching up session with them..long time din talk to them..n hahaha..they started to ask me stuff about tcm...arg..me feel so stressed up..cos there are many things which i've not learnt and been taught yet..how can i be Da Chang Jin..?! hahahaha... =p

after dinner, visited Gloria Jean's Cafe. managed to grab sofa seats, and it's really relaxing to juz sit there and slack....

will upload photos next time over here..hahaha..

=========================================
read through the notes for my General Elective - "Mind over Stress".
Realise that all along, i've been experiencing a lot of signs and symptoms which have been stated in the notes. all the negative thinking, social phobia, depression (mild one,i think)...
trying to keep myself as optimistic as possible. and of course, stay focused..!
I'm in the making of Da Chang Jin.
but
where's my Ming Da Ren??!!!!
WHAHAHAHAHHA.. so crappy la... =p
ok, enough of my craps.
gonna go prepare my Integrated Design stuff, for tmr's meeting.. =p

No comments: