Friday, September 21, 2007

responsiblity kills.

utterly fed up with the mid-autumn festival rehearsal. utterly fed up that i want to complain to others..but sigh..na..i think i must know where i am standing now, and it could be a signal directing to me, telling me something.
but ya, it's okay..juz cry over a few days or whatsoever, i should be fine..cos i'm responsible for all these consequences.

ok, me gone bonker.

things don't seem to be going on smoothly for me. i keep thinking about it, and all i could say, i have to take the full responsibility for whatever i have done.

many times, i really wish i could go back time.
and change things.

the only one thing which i will want to change - i never met that person at all in my whole entire life. even if it's for my next life, or whatever crap.

sigh, never mind. things've been reached to such stage and my life's been changed drastically. i have to take full responsibility for it.

No comments: