Wednesday, September 12, 2007

met a few people today in sch..

weiming..n a guy from tjc n sjab...n ting kuang when i was on my way for tcm lessons.

haha..and guess what ting kuang (my jc classmate) said to me when he saw? hahaha..
he said my hair is very nice and long...! LOL...

first time heard such compliment from a guy..! (^^) but i hope he really means true..

n oh ya, got selected by huang shi fu to be the class representative for the school's student union.. a bit nervous.. =p

but the way he selected people for this position was kinda amusing to me. he scanned through our faces, and he noticed me. he asked me whether i was willing to take up this position. but before i could say anything, he already told my class chairperson to note down my name. and the way he told my chairperson was as if he's taken his choice for a puppy dog, or as if he wanna buy this veggie...

ahahha..

anyway, intro one mtv.. it's "记得" by zhang hui mei..it's an extended version..the lyrics are well-written, and very touching. i kinda cried while watching the whole mtv video..dun think i wanna sing for ktv, have this feeling i'll cry over the mike..partly cos i was once in a relationship before, so could understand the feelings of the lyrics..

here's it..!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljwMweaTd8o&mode=related&search=

i need to focus focus focus...

No comments: