Friday, August 03, 2007

PHOTOs..!!! =D

these are the roses which i made for my female colleagues. stayed up till very late...wrote them individual letters to most of my colleagues, including my bosses. hahaa...

Welcome to my desk..! hahhaa..messy rite? i've worse..


for self-motivation purposes. hahaha..


the cups which had been together with me since the start of my attachment.
i decorated this. first, to motivate myself. second, to prevent the office assistant to clear my cup while i was away for toilet break. u see this girl who is holding a flower, rite? haha..yes, that's me! XD

i pasted this at my desk, for self-motivation.


hmm..haha..Yes, pasted some tcm stuff. so when i'm bored, i can look at it "secretly".. =p
another self-motivation stuff..hahha...yup, this girl is me..! hahhaa.. =D

but at the end of my attachment, i've forgotten to take it off.. i'll miss it... hahaha..


ok, this is the potted plant which has been standing quietly beside my desk. it may be silent, it gives me the strength to go on...hahhahaa...ok, this is so crappy..


dim sum buffet treated by my Deputy Director of my attached division..!
i ate a lot there...my colleagues were stunned..hahaha..
last day of my attachment. went to WaterHub for another buffet lunch. this is my colleague's car..! he bought this car, mainly cos his wife loves this kind of car. so sweet..!
me in the beetle car..hahaha..




my supervisor and me..!
the director of my attached department and me....ahaha..he's a very cute boss..hahaha..


C, J and me..! the 3 youngest girls in the department..! hahahhaha..!
ok, this is the bear which is bought for J's birthday..,expensive bear...and his name is called "Jash".

So, say "hello" to him..!

"HELLOooOOO..!!"
card bought by my colleagues for my last day there..! it's very big..! so big that i actually hugged the card when i received it..! XD
ok, these are the photos..


will update on my happenings more tmr..


very tired now..


bye bye..

No comments: