Sunday, August 19, 2007

was feeling better in the day...not much depressed...

one of my student told me something which kinda amused me for almost a day..

well.....

hahhaa..she told me that i look like a dancer, one who performs modern dance...

MUHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA....!!!

My first reaction was shocked, surprised and very amused...it's the first time when someone gives me such a comment..hahhaa...first time having someone saying that i look like a dancer..hahahahhahahaa....

and definitely her comment lightened up my day..though i dun really agree with her remark...cos i dun carry the qualities of a dancer...hahaa..

but wait...what kind of modern dance? artistic form of modern dance...or those logically comprehensive form of modern dance...? heee... =p

but i only like one dance.

Waltz.

i love waltz (do i say it correctly?). slow, steady and graceful.
my favourite.
and i like such elements to be injected in a relationship of mine. slow and steady, never get tired easily.

anyway, i'm not cut out for a relationship, so na...not to dwell on this topic for too long...

ok, back to the main topic.

caught a bad cold. sneezing non-stop during huang shi fu's lesson today. yet i bought a cup of iced mocha from coffeebean.
hhaa..but i feel happier after treating myself a cup of mocha.

well, ok, tat's the end of my happy day.

Depression and Contradiction juz subconsciously crawl and cling to me when night falls.

i'm starting to get used to it. and i'm starting to feel there's a level of professionism in me.
in the day, i smile, i laugh, i joke with my friends around me.
in the night, i am
just myself. Always talking to God, seeking for His guidance and companion..

i feel i am starting see my life as a profession. when i am not alone, i put in the best effort to smile and joke, so as to cheer others up. if possible, i want to make my presence an optimistic impact upon people around me. in fact, i like it this way.

probably an evolution of a new mood species starts to take its form.

No comments: