Sunday, December 23, 2007

busy day for the past two days...
went to lab on fri...and weird thingy was, KH changed the nickname which he gave me initially. haa..ZJ, did u tell chris about my complaint? hahaha...
and finally i have something to laugh at KH -his new hair cut..!!! LOL..i was very happy throughout the whole lab session, cos i finally could laugh at him.. =p
arg..got to go back sch for lab on xmas eve morning..! hmm...must really thank KH n QL, they scarifice the sunday to go sch for lab...
Bought a new pair of jeans..! Finally..!!

**************************************************
Went to have my hair permed....
Hmmmmmm....
how should i say about my hair.......
but definitely i enjoyed my day in the saloon..haa..the people were nice..and i think the two hairstylist who did my hair had some relationships with hong kong...
think leave the comments when u all see me...
haha..
but gotten my ankle having blisters...was on heels...sigh..and the shop which i had been thinking for the past few nights was gone..! sigh... =(
**************************************************
Gathering with the girls tmr..!! Yeah...!!
But got to wake up so early... (T_T)
***************************************************
so many things to do...arg......
***************************************************
i really love dogs a lot...
on the day when i fell badly on my knees, my neighbour's pet dog rushed out to greet me at my house door..it's very sweet..!! it wagged its tail when i patted it...and i'm glad tat it can still remember me..!! haha..
at tat point in time, the pain on my knees vanished...
hahaa...
****************************************************

No comments: