Saturday, December 15, 2007

Rainbow..!
cool..it's been quite some time..
hmm..been very busy with my fyp stuff..still have not gotten my hair trimmed and permed..wanna try a different kind of perm hair style..
life's been quite a bore.
n KH keeps teasing me fat..! Arg..! really wanna kill him sometimes..! but then again..ya la..me do kinda fat..but he keeps teasing me..as if he's trying to compare me with his gf.
thank goodness i still have quite a good tolerance and temper..
thanks to him, i'm more motivated to jog more.
but will remember him tat he often teases me fat.
but it doesn't mean tat i'm petty, it only means that i remember them by their own distinguished ways...hahaha.. =p
but most likely, when i get to work in the future, shall try attending those slimming sessions..besides jogging.
aiya..dun know la.
i juz hope that i could slim down as soon as possible...
i wanna wear dresses..i'm starting to get sick of wearing jeans..n jeans..n jeans... =(

1 comment:

Hippie !!! said...

Hello!!!
Your blog is nice! :)
I am from Argentina... and I have a new blog! If you want to take a look to it:
http://fresasandchocolate.blogspot.com/

Thanks!
Looking forward to friends!!!!!