Wednesday, December 05, 2007

yeah..!! I've passed my human anatomy exam..!!! I'm so SO SO RELIEVED...!!!

tat's because on tat exam night, after taking the paper, i actually told my classmates that i had this very strong feeling that i might have to re-take the paper..cos i've found some difficulties in reading chinese words, and understanding it in some ways..and many questions turned out to b out of my predictions (i din study the topics related to those questions) . practically, i did those unexpected questions with my memory work of what i'd studied before in my jc biology and my sec sch physics theory..

but i'm so so relieved that i passed it..!! PHEW..!! =p

was really really very relieved..cos i was very depressed after taking tat paper..

tink it's one of my essays which helped me pull up my overall marks..tat's juz my thoughts.. =p

but still, learnt my lesson...not going to be so stubborn..of insisting to study the textbook solely.

oki..!! so i only have to prepare for my tcm basic theory..! yeah..!! feel super motivated now..!! and since i've borrowed the tcm basic theory's assignment book from a classmate, hopefully i can do extremely well for this paper to pull my overall examination grade..!

was very relieved...at least my mum din have to nag at me for this when i told her about my human anatomy exams results..haha..!!

Definitely learnt a lesson out of this experience..

BUT at least i feel a bit more confident that i could still do it without studying the assignment book, though i know the results for this paper are not exceptionally good.

=p

anyway, KANBATTE NA...!!!!! =)))

No comments: