Wednesday, December 05, 2007

hhaa...finally gotten a new phone..!! Sony Ericsson's K770i..!!
for only $28 with a student mobile plan..!!!
Love it soooo muchie...!!!!
I'm loving it...!!!!
=D
the phone specs are good, and it suits me a lot..!! haa..
the major credit has to go to S.O...haha..!! cos he recommended me to K-series if i wanna a camera phone..and it's really lucky tat by coincidence, the very first K-series phone which i saw was this model..!! hahha...me so happy happy...!!!
and basically, gotten so happy tat i rushed down to TM immediately..and like what HM said,"like the phone'll run away like tat."
i was really lucky..been stuck in a dilemma almost the whole morning..consulting a few frens over some phone models...and it's only until when S.O. approached me and I managed to get a few sony ericsson phone advices from him..hhaa..
So, here's to say a MEGA BIG THANK YOU to S.O...!! thank you thank you..!!! =D
and of course, a BIG THANK YOU to Santa Claus..!! haha..hmm..probably my call out to him's been answered..hmm..tat's how i feel..cos it's like after i've called out to him, and i got a very good deal..
haa..it's something like when u've lost something, u say a prayer to St.Anthony and very soon u'll find ur lost item..hmm..tat's what i heard from the Canossian sisters, and i heard it really works...
hmm..do correct me if i've remembered wrongly... =p
hee..so happy so happy..!! i love my phone and i love Singapore..! haa..
***********************************************
Been advised by my parents to reduce the usage frequency and duration of my laptop.. (T_T)
basically, my house's electrical bills have steeped for this month.. =p
so, being the eldest, i've to set a good example to my younger brothers, tat their sister's trying to help the family to save electricity and money.
(T_T) actually i was kinda sad...cos i can't talk to my friends more often at night.. (T_T)
but sigh..it's getting more expensive to use electricity nowadays, probably to address the environmental problems...
*****************************************************
Watched today's 《致父亲母亲》...one of the characters is pregnant and in the show, she said tat her baby kicked her..
and tat made me wonder for an instant..n i asked my mum whether my brothers and i did kick her tummy too, and how frequent we kicked, and who kicked her tummy the most frequent..
apparently, she told me that she din bother to count.. (-_-)
a little disappointed with her answer, cos she din count how much we kicked her tummy..!! cos i'm trying to deduce my temporary hypothesis of whether the frequency of baby kicking the mother's tummy will reflect the level of naughtiness in a child.
obviously, my hypothesis have been thrown into the rubbish bin instantly.. =( so sad..
*********************************************************
love today...it's a good day for me today...got to register all my modules within a minute, got a new great phone and plan, dennis talked to me more over the msn, managed to run 2.4 km without the aftermath of any abdominal pain, feeling good about myself when i'm starting to develop my jogging habit and feeling tat i'm getting fitter and slimmer..
hmmm..good day good day...
juz hope tomorrow'll be a good day for me too...
*******************************************************

No comments: