Monday, December 17, 2007

A few weeks ago, my first younger brother approached me for help in his poly fyp.
Was asked to have my voice recorded in his fyp, cos his project needed a female voice to read out some stuff...

it turned out well, and my brother's fyp group was selected among many to give a presentation of their project to some heavily metallic decorated air force officers.

hhaa..probably, the project's been pretty well-received..
and i've gotten a little gift from him.




TADA...!!! A big lollipop...!!!
WHAHHA...hmmm..actually, he did not buy it.
It's a gift from an anonymous girl to my bro.
and he placed this lollipop up in his bookshelf for a very long time..
and i've been eyeing this lollipop for a very long time...
and i've been asking him when he's going to eat up this lollipop before i decided on my own to eat that up for him, cos i find it a waste to leave it there untouched.
Maybe he really had no idea of what to get for me to show appreciation.
He probably decided to scarifice this lovely big lollipop to his lovely sister.
LOL
=)
Cos finally i can eat that lollipop up, after eyeing at it for so long....

and this is how big the lollipop is...

Hmmm..is it nice...?
Hmmm..it was nice initially...
After that, it was like.....................
a cat choked by a fishbone.
=p
hhaa...in fact, i really have no idea what i wanna him to get for me..haha..
but definitely, i hope that he could enrol into NTU for further studies.
then my parents will be relieved again.

No comments: