Friday, December 21, 2007

hmmm..busy day for me..

made classic lemon cheesecake today...probably i'm bit too greedy..over-addition of the lemon juice, and the cake turned out to be pretty sour.. =p

but well, gonna make another one again...i dun believe i can't make a good cake...
even though i will not be getting any support from anyone...
sigh...
at the most i shall eat up the whole cake...
until the cake's within my expectation...

a little disappointed with myself about the cake though...
=(

my dad's very nice...he gave pretty encouraging remarks..which i was pretty touched...but not for my two lovely brothers...they always have this phobia of trying the food which i make..and they will make the annoucement that they are scared of trying out my cooking..and tat's very hurting and discouraging...
=(

beside the recipe, i cook without any guidance from anyone..and i hardly cook...!! so u see..it'll take a long time for me to master it well...

but i realise something about some horoscope thingy...
scorpion guys seem to be very nice guys in this area - they r willing to try out food daringly and they are pretty encouraging...
one in my mind would be my dad.

haha..

went jogging after making a big mess in the kitchen..hahhaa..

and think i pushed myself too hard, tat exhaustion caused me to trip over over a miniature pit.
minor abrasion on both my knees...
and again, my left knee is more seriously abraised.. =(

and it's so embarrassing...i fell near a guy who was jogging along the same path as me.
this was very embarrassing..
thank goodness, i din fall in an ugly manner..so afterall, still a small relief.. :p
but, to uphold my dignity and pride, i juz continued running..until i reached home and started all the moaning...

(T_T) very painful...!!!!!

No comments: