Sunday, December 09, 2007

gathering with ZJ, HM, jac n sindy the whole day yesterday..it's been a very long time since i met them for gathering and catch-up sessions..

gotten a few souvenirs from sindy and jac after their trips to taiwan n japan respectively..so happy.. =)

went to have my eyebrows trimmed..hmm..liked it a lot..i look more neater and refreshed..haa..thanks to ZJ for the recommendation..!
and hopefully after having them trimmed, will improve my luck positively..e.g. getting a well-paid job..getting better grades..having better relationships with others..

not managed to upload photos which were taken with them yesterday..arg..think something's wrong with the blogger pic loader...

dun know what's wrong with myself last night..after coming back from the gathering, my mood's not very pleasant...paranoid's getting the nerve up on me...maybe i'm juz very stressed over perfecting the resume and really hope to have some relaxing chat or something like tat..anyway was totally not myself and extremely not very understanding last night...

but at least feel slightly better today after getting myself cry to sleep.
probably, still trying to get used to the new me..i guess..

anyway ANYWAY i will still be the happy cheerful girl when you all see me.. =))

really miss work...at least i feel more sane, secure and accomplished..the net income, i feel, is negative..arg..!!

WORK, PLEASE COMES TO ME..!!

MONEY, COMES EMBRACE N WORKSHIP ME...!!!

sometimes, i really dislike insecurity..it's getting the paranoid mode in me..
arg..!

and think getting stuck in the reactor room of 35 degree celcius, having "fun" with the anaerobic bacteria, is taking up the 21% air from my poor eleplant brain.. (T_T)

No comments: