Thursday, December 27, 2007

for some reasons, i've been feeling very moody the whole day..
which i've no idea..!!!
ARG..!!
probably something juz triggered upon my mind the whole day, and i kept blaming myself for what i've done in my life.
kinda nuts of me for the whole day, and i was super moody the whole day.
I juz feel something's missing in my life. i am very often feeling very empty..no matter how much i've tried to get myself preoccupied.
probably it's the holidays. i din really get to enjoy my holidays fully n very soon, sch's going to start.
sigh.
ARGH.
But keep telling me tat i've to focus on myself first, to change to the better, instead of keep blaming myself. n yup, i'm still changing to the better.
hmm..at least i've tried making cheesecake. still trying to find some time for myself to do some simple cooking..
really need to find more time for myself..to jog..to cook...to prepare myself to be a better lady, to be Eliazbeth Bennet...
which means i've to learnt to manage being alone more..
I still like being Elizabeth Bennet.
************************************************
Release of the exams results is tmr..!! ARg..!!! I'm very very nervous n very worried......
maybe it's not going to be very smooth-sailing for me..but i believe there's always a way out for me..
************************************************
Sigh..tink the gathering with my tjc classmates is cancelled. din hear anything from my class rep at all. =(
think it's going to be another boring day for me.
**************************************************

No comments: