Thursday, October 26, 2006

25th.

It's 25th.

Been feeling a little moody for almost the whole day.

25th.

Sigh.

25th.
Finally I went to order the laptop which i wanted to buy badly.
Acer TM320X. A 12 inches screen with only 15kg of weight. Integrated 1.3 megapixels camera. Nice. I love it. Small screen but i'm fine with it. As long as it's ultra-portable. =D

25th.
Saw my vietnam good pal, Anh. Finally get to see him liao..!! But he told me that i look thinner and more pale.
Something striked me when he said, "Where is the old Man Sze who is always jumping around?"
Sigh. I have no idea, Anh.

25th.
My mum has agreed to let me go for the Vietnam mission organised by NTU..!! yeah..!! (^^) so happy..!! Going overseas for voluntary mission has always been one of my dreams..!! Also, only 20 students are selected to be part of the expedition team and i am really happy that I am selected..!!

25th.
I miss 25th.
Used to do something. Something which I used to never get tired of doing it. But of course, many times when i've been busy, i've no time to do. But sometimes, juz feel this stuff which i do is not often being appreciated. Then again, no longer doing it anymore.

25th.
Think it's only me who will still have nostaglic feeling towards 25th...

2 comments:

Mini-Instax said...

you gg for the vietnam trip?? how many days, when u leaving? wow.

Anonymous said...

I have the nostalgic feeling about the 25th too...