Thursday, October 19, 2006

Letter

// A letter to Atticus Darcy //

A man of honour.

A man of pride.

A man whom j'aime.

Adapted:
"From the very beginning, from the very first moment that I met you, your manners showed me your charisma, leadership and your unleashed confidence to the feelings of others. On this basis was built, by later events, an im-movable fondness. After I had known you, I felt that you were the first man in the world whom I could ever be persuaded to marry."

A man of honour.

A man of pride.

A man whom j'aime.
Forever.

But give me some time.


Loves,
Elizabeth Bennet Proctor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For a portrait of the Queen

This was a princess.

Of the line royal, a lady most praiseworthy
and a woman of charm, sweet for love,
Yet Mistress ruling two countries
the Twin Lands of Sedge and Papyri.

See her, her hands here shaking the sistra
to bring pleasure to God, her father Amun.
How lovely she moves,
her hair bound with fillets,
Songstress with perfect features,
a beauty in double-plumed headdress,
And first among harim women
to Horus, Lord of the Palace.

Pleasure there is in her lips' motions,
all that she says, it is done for her gladly,
Her heart is all kindness, her words
gentle to those upon earth.
One lives just to hear her voice.

D: This is the woman I knew, I loved, and I still do.