Thursday, October 05, 2006

happening..

A lot of things happened within these few days.

--- STORY 1 ---

Monday -

French role play test.

Late for my french tutorial again. (-_-)

Well, lucky thing i paired up with one classmate whom i am more comfortable with.

Lucky thing, I've prepared the test. The topic came up within my expectation.

A conversation between u and a french student:

Me : Bonsoir!! Comment ça va? Je m'appelle Man Sze. Vous vous sappelez comment?

My fren: Bonsoir!! Je m'appelle (my fren's name). Vous habitez òu?

Me: J'habite à singapour. Je suis singapourienne. Quelle est votre nationalité?

My fren: Je suis française. Je suis étudiante en uigénieuring. Et vous?
Me: J'etudie assusi..! Quel age vous avez?


My fren: J'ai vingt-et-un ans. Et vous?

Me: J'ai aussi..!! Quelles langues vous parlez?

My fren: Je parle français et un peu anglais. Et vous?

Me: Je parle anglais, chinois et un pey français.

My fren: ohh...Vous avez petit ami?

Me: Oui, j'ai petit ami. Il est à singapour. Et vous?

My fren: Non, je suis célibataire.

(Bell rings...)

Me: â bientot !! Au revoir !!!

MY fren: Au revoir !!!

*so how's it? hahaa...*

--- STORY 2 ---

Wednesday -

It's solid waste project presentation. And my friend and I represented our group to present our topics of research.

Waste minimasation in offices.

Choice of research venue: NTU's Student Services Centre building.

The slides were done on Tuesday and I prepared my part of presentation only on Wednesday morning.

2 hours before the presentation.

Guess what?

I believe I did well.

The class was impressed. My group was impressed. Even my tutor was impressed. He clapped at one portion of my presentation. Think he was really impressed with some ways of reusing paper which i demonstrated to the class.

=)

I knew myself I was very nervous. I knew myself that I still stammered at some words. cos I could feel my hands shivering at one instant and that it has been some time since my last presentation.

But i believe I have done well this time.

Cos think I've impressed the class that ladies can do presentations well too. I believe I have shown the guys that ladies can display their confidence on stage too. =)

Also, during the selection of group members, i did not belong to any group at all cos i did not know anyone from there. Some said they had sufficient group members, and there was one group which consisted of all guys and i think they were not very willing to take me in. They probably think I am a girl and can't contribute much.

hhaa..anyway normally i present myself to be kinda slack..always late for tutorials and lectures..haa..

You don't want take me in?

Fine.

I'll show you that you under-estimate my ability.

I'll prove you guys wrong.

And yup, I believe I did prove the guys wrong.

I believe I did prove to the class that it's a pity of not taking this blur girl into their groups.

I believe I have done my group real proud. They were utterly happy. haha..

GIRLS RULES..!!! =D

*probably cos i've been with my the one for long. I think when i presented at one moment, i could feel i'm talking like him. I could feel i displayed the confidence as how he presents himself when he talks. But of course, i'm still not as good as him. Then again, as i present along the way, i feel i could sense his presence. Probably cos during the presentation i was wearing the ring which he gave to me. *

hhaaa..DLY going to have big-time goose-pimples again..!! haaa.. XD

--- STORY 3 ---

Sad one this time.

Frankenstein could feel the sudden emptiness within him.

At that instant. Probably for long.

The monster was once mean.
It changed to the better.
But it always seems that being nice only leads to inflicting injuries upon self.
It decides to return to its dark side.

Frankenstein feels empty.

At that instant.

Probably for a long long time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DLY- Happy Mooncake Festival! And yes, i am having a big pimples now.. as big as a goose! Lol.. ya.. well done for ur presentation. But i dunno what u typed in ur conversations. Yup, these days i am so stressed up. But i am rather happy though. It is weekend soon=) cheers!

Man Sze said...

hey DLY..!! thanks for the compliment..!! haa..

Ya..i'm stressed up too. But not happy. One of the days, we go ask wilson they all to play badminton, oki? me need to vent my frustrations on badminton.

Smack..smack..SMACK..!!!!!!!!! SMACK AT DLY..!!! whahaaaa..