Sunday, October 29, 2006

teSTs , tEstS...

A lot of tests this week.

30th octobre - French Theory

1st novembre - Geo-environmental

03/11 - Hydraulics

This is only within this week.

I still have a test on Solid Waste, which i've no idea when.

I still have another 1000-words assignment for my english literature.
And i believe this assignment is going to be harder than Bram Stoker's "Dracula".
The book I'm currently studying is "Dogeaters" and o_O this book, c'est difficile.

T_T

I wanna cry la..!!!

Not enough time to study la...!!! Been studying non-stop..almost 8 to 9 hrs of studying per day.

Cooolll..

Further more, I'm been marked by my mum now, and i can't go unnecessarily to my favourite study place to study..

SIAN..

je suis fatiguée...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRG- me too! wanna cry..been slacking thruout the sem. Now then wan to catch back.. not much time! and even flunked my test today cos i dun understand the basic concept.. first time feel so insecure before exams.. and i suspect tat is becos i havnt put in enuff effort as last sem. Hmm.. ok. let's look forward to the 10th of Nov!

Anonymous said...

jiayou jiayou =)