Friday, October 13, 2006

attended the IMF S2006's MOH appreciation reception..gotten a cert of appreciation..haa..nice nice..

The place was held in mount faber's safra..haa..the same restaurant where st john had held the sin-ma first aid competition. Somehow i still remembered that was the time when i first interacted with my good pal, and respected him. haa..tat was the time when i first interacted with ma'am polin and it gave me a real great deal of chill and cold sweat. haa..lucky thing, my this good pal was there and i dun feel so intimidated. phew..and that was the time when i was helping my zone to sell snacks for the competition. hmm...bring back lotsa memories...haa..

Recently, my mood has never been good, and i think i've thrown a bit of temper on my the one. sigh...dun know why too..but recently i realise myself not having much patience as i have before. Probably cos that i've overslept many times, resulting myself not able to attend my mornings' tutorials. And i was really pissed..pissed with myself. Also, spent about 20 bucks on one taxi journey to sch, juz because i woke up late AGAIn and had to rush for my french's theory test.

(-_-)

No more tuition work for me currently. all my students have finished their exams..kinda miss them though. Think this batch of students whom i've taught are easier to teach and they leave pretty good impressions on me.

One is from maris stella. Teach him higher chinese and he is always very cheeky. Always telling me jokes which i can't help myself but to laugh. Always telling me non-sensical stuff which i can't really stop him while teaching him.

The other two students are basically classmates. Both have totally extreme learning habits. One will keep a notebook and she is very hardworking. I only teach her for two months, and she's scoring well for her tests. But her basic is very unstable. Sometimes giving me high BP.
The other is very lazy but he has fast learning ability. Always scold him for not doing my homework and threatening him that i'll tell his mum about his laziness. But funny thing is, i never complain to his mum. haaa..He's also one cheeky fellow. Very often when i give him work to do, he will give me that kind of 'poor thing' look which i always tell him,"please dun give me that kind of look.i can't stand it."haa.. =p but he has his talent - still remembered that he has talent for computers. nice nice...

The last student of mine is a 'N' level student. She will do my work and I like her learning attitude. Also, she's very cute and bubbly, often cheering me up with her innocence. haa..but as a tutor, i've a responsibility, so many times i can't joke with her a lot. =( n oh ya, her mum offers me one whole crystal skin mooncake. guess what? there's one BIG chocolate in the middle of the mooncake. (^_^) wwwwoowowww....i love it..!!! haa..

Really miss these students. Wonder whether i can still teach them...

Miss my SAC girls too. Really wonder how are they. Especially one sec one girl. Can't remember her name but she's one cadet who starts to open up more after i've talked to her. She's one whom i really feel a sense of self-satisfaction.

sigh..i dun know lei..feeling a bit tired of many things now......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. take a break. maybe u can go buy a kite and fly kite with ur ahemm on weekends at eastcoast.. whahaa.. so romantic sia.. or go to watch sunset..all r v soothing activities that calm the mind. Take care. Mooo..

Man Sze said...

-_- hmm..hhaa..if only there's time to do such things..haa..anyway may i know who's this? DLY, is it u?
haa..

Anonymous said...

Nope.. i am the one..

Man Sze said...

hmmm..haa..i dun think u are my the one whom i've always claimed and whom i am thinking of right now..

hmm..well, u could juz identify urself..is it alright? no worries, u'll be protected under the chapter of moo moo cow, in case anyone wan sue u for impersonation.. =P

but do feel free to identify urself here. u'll not be condemned. =)