Friday, October 13, 2006

tink i'm going to undergo mild depression.

again.

i could feel myself wanting to cry. i could feel myself wanting to throw temper.

but of course, i din display all this. so no worries, people. =)

probably i dun wan to unnecessarily hurt my frens around me, so i've contained all to myself. i know any words which come out in a fit of anger will only hurt people, sometimes will even lose the relationship.

so i choose to keep to myself and write all my frustrations and saddness here.
tat's why very often, my friends, u will tend to read depressing blogs here. Please forgive me if my blogs have often depressed u too.

very often, of course, i will look out of my bedroom's windows, look out at the sky at night, and talk to Him.

Somehow i often find comfort and peace just by talking to Him. To some people, such Him may not exist. To me, He exists.

Probably mainly because He is always keeping quiet when i talk to Him. So quiet that i could pour everything out to Him. To me, He responds to my laments with a gentle cool breeze.

Because He is always keeping quiet when i lament to Him. I could feel very strongly that He is my only listening ear at this very moment.

May not at this very moment.

But forever.

He may not give me any advice. But because He just listens quietly and responds to my laments quietly, i find complete comfort and peace.

Sometimes, He will show me some hints of advice through His small yet subtle ways. i could feel wat He is trying to tell me at many ocassions.

------ **********-------------

Anyway dun worry about me. i'm feeling better now after writing this, after writing about Him. Feeling better when i'm listening to this particular music. It is a theme music from the japanese movie - "Helen the Baby Fox". Try going to its official website: http://www.helen-movie.jp

I love this piece of music. Sad but soothing. (",)

No comments: