Tuesday, October 31, 2006

(-_-) SIAN | NAIS (-_-)

SIAN AHH...

Gotten back alot of my semester's first tests..

Din do well at all. Flunked one and the rest are all passing grades.

SIAN. (-_-)

This semester's subjects are getting harder and I am starting to lose all my studious morale..sometimes, or in fact many times, i juz dislike going to sch to study things which i dun like. engineering. till now, i dislike this course. but wat to do? i must get at least an degree in order to survive in the society. u may think academic results are not everything. True. But this is merely an optimistic way of thinking. I've learnt it in a hard way.

The competition in ENE is getting tougher. Almost everyone is scoring well for their tests la..!! sigh..

SIAN. (-__-)

Recently, me so stressed up that i eat more frequent than before. Me so stressed up that i can't sleep in my bedroom last night. Ended up sleeping on the sofa in the living room. 4 and 1/2 hr of sleep.

SIAN. (-___-)

REminded myself that i used to sleep like this when i was in junior college. Too stressed up.

In fact, this semester, i've not been involving in many activities. But then, i've no idea why i still can't catch. I do my tutorials more regularly for this semester, attended a bit more lecture for this semester, yet i can't catch up with the rest. Sigh...

Now in school, writing this "sian"ly blog of mine. Just finished my hydraulics tutorial and still dun understand the concepts for the stupid hydraulics jump..this friday's the test le...

SIAN. (-____-)

Later in the evening, i still have to attend a meeting for my sch's vietnam mission. This sat, i still need to help out by being a tour guide to my sch alumni juz cos they are the main sponser for this mission trip.
I dun feel like going for the tour guide thingy lei..but then, if i dun go and help out, i feel i'm not involving actively in this project, as what i've promised during the interview. (by the way, the interview for me was very short, takes only about 5 to 10 mins. Others took so long and yet mine took so short. SIAn.) Anyway, how? should i not go for the tour guide thingy?

SIAN. (-_____-)

OKie, my face is getting longer now.
Shall stop here before my face grows even longer.


(-__________________________________________________-)

Okay, tis too long...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This should be what you should be doing ya ----> =>