Thursday, November 02, 2006

hmm,

Finally i've something good about my tests.

Gotten an A- for my english literature Bram Stoker's "Dracula" 1000-words assignment. YEAH..!! Finally, i've a good grade for one of my tests..!! Finally..!! Enfin..!! haa..

I was real happy when i got back the grade yesterday. A- is the highest grade of all the rest and i'm one of the few who scored an A- for it. haa..i din really expect it, only expecting to get a B, due to my poor command of english and grammical mistakes. haa..but i believe i'm graded well for my ideas and critics. still, glad that my this american tutor is open-minded. hhaa..

Still, i'll get worried for its exam papers. Still remembered when i took another literature-related module during one semester, i also got an A- for my assignment but ended up getting a B for overall, due to the exams paper which i think i dun fare very well. Scare that this time, i'll get the same grade again for my this module. =x

What a pity, my this module is juz a prescribed elective. SiAN.

(-_-)

haa..also, gotten my new laptop today..!! my acer's travelmate 3010..!! With the weight of 1.5 kg and a screen sized 12", i simply love it. Besides that, it only costs 2,149 bucks, with intel dual core, 1 Gb DDR2, DVD-super multi double layer..etc..think it's quite a good specs for my usage. haa..anyway use my own money to pay for this laptop. I have the finance to support it, so i dun wan my parents to pay for me. They have paid a great deal for my education, especially my university fees.

Alors, il s'appelle Lala...

Haa..crap...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRG: Lala

Anonymous said...

besides your poor command of English and your grammer errors, you also have spelling errors...