Saturday, November 11, 2006

NIce.. (",)

haha..nice nice nice...

First time saw Siberian Huskies with white fur..!! Both pups are only 3 months old, blue eyes, pure white fur and not only that, both are pure breed..!! OMG...!! o_O when i saw both of them, i was totally wholly electrified by them.. THEY ARE VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL..!! OMG...when the pups looked at me, i could feel myself being electrified and my heart melting away..

THEY ARE REALLY VERY BEAUTIFUL...they are so beautiful that i can't control myself but to ask the pet safari shop owner about their price. $2800..omg..so expensive..even more expensive than my Lala..according to the shop owner, the normal price for Siberian Husky with the common fur colour is about $2300, for the same age.

Sigh, too bad, i dun have the money now to buy them. Huskies with white fur are very rare.

Good, i have a target again.

I will get a Siberian Husky with white fur next time. I will work hard and earn lotsa of money. Of course, I will target to buy an apartment for myself first before getting a husky. NO choice, my parents dun really like pets to be kept at home. Also, they have been urging me to get myself an appartment. hahaa..yes, these are my targets now..!!

In fact, i have already thought of a name for my future husky le..n it's very nice name, suitable for husky..hahaha..

OK, this is only one happy thing.

NEXT...!!!

OK, next happy thing is that i've scored a A for my "Dogeaters" 1000-words assignment. I was utterly happily shocked..!!! I scored even higher than my "Dracula" assignment..!!! Not only this, i only took 3 hours to write this assignment with little research done.

WHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA....!!
Me so happy that i hopped towards my parents to tell them my good news..!! hahhahaa...

Real happy over the grade. BUt of course, i need to improve on my grammer, as what my tutor commented in the assignment:

"You present a nicely organized and insightful essay here. Nice work. Need to work on your grammar and clarity.
Grade: A"

hahahh..hmm..ya, this is what i need to improve on. But thanks goodness, she only marked upon my ideas and critics. =p

haha..me so so happy..

Can get to see such beautiful husky n get back such happy grade..!! me happy happy...

I've fallen in deep love with the white-fur, blue-eyed Siberian Husky..

OHHH..OH...please dun drag me out of this secret love...!!! NOoOOoo...

*crap*

No comments: