Saturday, November 11, 2006

tired but fun..

today's zj's birthday party..

Went her house early and played with dan dan n cookie.
Cookie has toned down real lots and become more obedient. Also, he looks more depressed. Dun know wny too..probably cos of the second entering of the second dog, dan dan.

dan dan is super hyper. jumped on me several times and some more kissed my lips out of the blue. Jus scarificed a kiss to a dog. omg..

But definitely i prefer cookie more..haha..

today's great party though zj doesn't have the time to entertain my click. haha..basically my thic click not very comfortable with crowds, so ended up in her sis's room playing scrabble and decorating her guestbook. think our decorations is the nicest among the rest..
hahaa

but a funny feeling often rises up within me today. it's as if zj is getting married and hm, jac, sindy n i are the bride-maids. Get to see zj dressed up nicely. Like her temporary perm even though her hair is not dyed. She dressed well today. hhaa..but the whole thing looks as if she's getting married. haha..

thinking about getting married, now i'm still wondering who among the five of us will get married first. At first, when i was attached, i would still think zj will get married first, then probably followed by me. But at that time, i still think i'll marry late cos i have to wait for him to settle his career first. but well, now, i din have to wait at all...sigh...anyway i din want to think about this whole stuff as i've already closing myself up le.. hhaa..still who will get married first? hmm..i'm still wondering..haha..but i believe on any of my fren's marriage, i'll think of someone, and could only heave a big sigh. hahahaa..

Still enjoyed the last part of the party when everyone has left, except hm, jac, sindy, me and dly. chatting and eating together around a table...feel so relaxed today le..
at that moment, i could know myself forgetting all about my exams..haha..too bad, cos it's ard the exam period, if not, i will badly want to stay overnight in zj's place...and chit-chat with all of them the whole night long....

Wonder when can have such chance...haha..still feel zj this patch of frens are still the most comfortable group of ppl whom i can be with,.. (^^)

anyway read about next yr's my chinese horoscope..doesn't sound like a good yr to me, in terms of work, love life..
sigh..especially my love life, read it might get complicated...sigh..probably it's meant that i have to break up afterall..n i've decided to close myself up, regarding relationship. cos i know right now, no matter which guy whom i talk to now, i'll have this natural tendency to compare.

arg..sian...i realised i'll still tear a bit when i remembered some stuff related to him. whenever i wait at tamp bus station, will still recall he'll wait for the bus with me, even though he'll not take initiative to hold my hands or anything...n i believe no matter when i do any presentation, i'll remember him as a good presenter and acts as a form of inspiration for me to do well in presentations..but it's in the past le...no point brooding over it, right?

Someone did like me alot but my feelings for him is not strong as he is for me. Besides, i juz want to close myself out to any guy. Will still interact with them la, but maybe the issue of getting a second rs is no longer my priority le..

anyway still, i enjoyed zj's birthday party..!!! (^^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.. think u think too deep and too far... and we tend to think our futures in a bleak way. No pt right? now get the studies done with first. and consider other stuffs later. And sch life for us is ending v soon. enjoy while u still can.. cos when u r at work.. there isnt anything as school hols and pon lectures anymore....

Anonymous said...

and btw,think my sock smells of dan dan's pee...