Monday, November 13, 2006

tired..

tired.

but it seems to me that things turn outn slightly better...

Finally, one friend of mine is no that mad at me.

dun know recently, i have been like going around making ppl mad... (-_-) wat the...

Thank God, my that fren not tat mad at me. Think still mad, but not so mad as before..

Ok, put this aside first.

Good news.

My buddy is back..!!!!
HAaa..so happy to hear from him at last...!!!
HHAAA...

Been studying in airport for non-stop action pack. REal tired now.

Went youtube.com to watch a few cuts of "Helen the Baby Fox" movie. Super touching. Juz a few mini scenes, and i could feel myself wanting to tear. Sigh..too bad, can't watch over the cinema...

Hearing the "Helen the Baby Fox" music now, again.
If only i could have a chance to hear a real person playing this piece of music, right in front of me, n only for me, i believe i will cry till the whole place is flooded.
Of course, provided the person could play it well. Think this piece of music is not easy to play. Feelings need to be put into while playing it.
Anyway, right now, i only day-dream. haha

Still handling my life being single. Probably i've been attached for too long.

This thurs, my exams start.
Sigh.
Sian.
Heard that ENE competition is pretty tough, tougher than CEE.

WHYYYY...??? (T_T)

No comments: