Saturday, November 18, 2006

// words of sigh //

sigh. Sigh. SIgh. SIGh. SIGH.

sigh. sigH. siGH. sIGH. SIGH.

siGh. sIGh. SIGh. SIGH.

SIGHHHHHHHH...

/* End */

// A note of Celebration //

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, BUDDY..!!! =D

/* End */

// 18th day //

Adapted from SAC hymn book:

18th DAY.

The clear sight to see the right way, and the preseverance to walk in it;
The vision to see the ideal,and the discipline to toil towards it.

Help us never to be satisfied
With words without deeds;
With plans without performance;
With schemes without results;
With dreams without toil to make the dream come true.

Teach us
That the way to the stars is always steep;
That sweat is the price of all things precious;
That there can never be any crown without a cross.

/* End */

// Reflections //

still trying to learn a lot of things, which i've realised about myself. This whole journey of life seems to have never-ending lessons. Decide to post many messages which are found in SAC hymn book. Still keep it. And realised that i've kept many treausures and memories in it. This book, i realise more even now, that it is one for me to do self-reflections with God.

Wanting to be more optimistic, rather than being more paraniod and depressed. Still wanna be the old me, the happy-go-lucky one, the one whom Anh used to know (cos he said sth which striked me a lot). But have been through some incidents which removes every bit of happiness in me.

Still, i have kinda decided. I want to be as optimistic as possible. Recently, being pessimistic, depressed and paranoid only affects my studies. I try to be optimistic, but of course, do expect a bit hiccups from me still. Especially things related to my parents. I juz realised myself that i enter this world is to bring as much joy as possible to people. Though there are times when my ignorance cause others troubles, i will learn from every mistake. But will try my best to avoid committing grave mistakes which piss others to the core till my sins are not forgiven and forgotten.

In order to retain the optimism, i decide to add one message of life adapted from my sec sch hymn book.

Somehow, i begin to realise.

How come i seem to grow up slower than the rest?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u mean height?

ok..try to be optimistic. and dun say say then didnt put into action sia.. then like that is as good as not saying. LOL. ok la.. enjoy ur mee hun kuey la.. bun faced ger

Man Sze said...

(-_-) thanks ah...me not bun faced.. (-_-) mantou doesn't mean bun faced..later i become mantou supergirl, then u know..haa..

i'll try to be optimistic..but think it's not easy la cos i feel myself having some symptoms..haha..anyway i will kanbatte...!!