Monday, November 27, 2006

Wat a day to start (T_T) | wat a day to end (^^)

* The chapter of (T_T) *

Juz got killed by the structural design paper. Think i'm going to flunk it and re-take this module.

Sigh. Going to break my record. (T_T)
Ever since the first day i entered school, i've never repeat any module.
SIGH.

(T_T) Very sad.



* The chapter of (-_-) *

Someone tried to show me care and concern. He knows that i'm not feeling happy after the exams. But i have rejected. I really dun wan to start a 2nd relationship so soon. I am really tired. I know my efforts in putting the 2nd one now will only be 40%. sigh....

I see long-term in fascination. But I see short-term in reality.


* The chapter of (^^) *

Got hit by a rusty nail at home, after my dinner juz now.

Parents freaked out.
Cos it's a rusty nail.
I walked down alone to the clinic opposite my house.
It's raining.
And i'm a little depressed. Cos I feel alone of a sudden.
Din msg my that friend cos i've this strong feeling he'll rush down to the clinic. He did sth like this once before, so i know.

Got beiing called "auntie" by one stupid igorant teenager guy.
Just cos i wear my home clothes down and look a bit auntie.
Of course, the teenager realised he made a real big-time mistake when he turned to look at me. Realised my age doesn't fit auntie at all.
Realised he's in big time trouble.
Cos i'm basically looking at him, looking real big time offended.

But things changed after i entered the clinical office of this particular doctor.

He is so cute...!!!
Not this looks.
But his actions. (^^)

First time saw such a doctor. Before he asks me wat happened to me, he will introduce himself,"Hi, welcome to ______. I'm Dr.____...." And then he waved to me.

First, it's my first time when i see a doctor introduce himself before asking patient about his condition. Secondly, he waved to me mildly. It's like those wave with a little shyness.. (^^) so cute...his actions..
hhaa..obviously, i waved to him. haha..i should have introduced myself too. But cos i'm bit surprised by his actions, then i juz waved and smiled at him..hahaha.. (^^)

Dun know why, it feels tat it's my first time when i received TLC from a guy. haha...feels very happy..
First time i saw a doctor will paste a handiplast on the injection wound. Feels like some ai-xin handiplast..first time i saw a doctor help me wash my puncture wound so gently tat i hardly feel any pain.

ahhhh... (^^) i feel like so xing fu...at tat moment..!!

Cos everytime when i'm injured, i always treat myself. Cos i believe a lot of people think i've learnt first aid, so definitely can do self-treatment. But don't they know that first aiders need TLC from others too when they are injured?

Really..it's my first time feeling TLC from a guy.. (T_T) i feel so touched and xing fu...

And he's cute too..!!!

Sigh...too bad i can't get to know him more..hahahaaa...omg..

In fact, i have the urge to ask him medical knowledge about puncture wounds, more about tentanus. I've so many questions in my mind, but i don't dare to ask him..scare he'll be irritated. =p

But well, ended up walking home happily. Smiling away. Almost slipped and fell on my way home..ahaa..

Think i'm going to smile while sleeping tonight..haha... (^^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... guess you going to that clinic more often liao huh?? Slight fever also go see doctor, mosquito bite also go see that doctor, hair pain also go see that doctor liao hor??

SO

Man Sze said...

haa..yup yup..hahaa..!! i love sick, also went to see the doctor...and told him,"dr,i love sick... T_T "

whahahahhahahahaa...