Thursday, November 30, 2006

Better paper..

Did a much better paper today..but hm today very blur, left her jacket in sch while on our way journey back to boon lay..haha..somemore as we were making a detour back to sch, it's pouring heavily, as if it's trying to make our journey difficult.hhaa..but luckily, hm still managed to find her jacket..hee..then also met weiming in sch too. Heard that his business law is not easy to handle, but then again, dennis is there to help him, so hopefully his business law can do well..haa..

the bk staff in my fav study place are very ke-ai..especially one working staff, the one who asks me whether i'm taking 'O' level exams now..hha..he knows wat to add on to my order. cos my order is pretty standard. hahaha...so funny..hha..

Having my last paper this fri. Be having a seafood buffet dinner with my family on that evening..me so excited..!! (^-^)

Realised tat i've been quite rude to my parents. I have no idea why..sigh..my temper is real nasty ever since the break-up.
Mood swing too. And i dislike the situation which i am in now. Whole mixed feelings.

Intending to have my hair cut and have it a temporary large-curl perm, see how i look with that hairstyle. Intending to buy more clothes, no longer purchasing t-shirt..be exercising more to lose weight..spend money...

i jus have this feeling to spend money.

Je suis fatiguee' beaucoup. =(

anyway intro u a mtv movie by jay chou. i love this mtv..in fact, i love the lycris. Gloomy lycris but i love its gloominess..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjvyaCRNyX4

enjoy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My first guess is the assistance... cos i expect the mtv to have a twist.. haha..bingo!

10 times

ling said...

While u wanna curl ur hair, I wanna rebond... Whaha... U must think carefully cause the curl need maintaining. Try digital curl instead of ceramic. but all depend on u... hehe... See u on sat...

Eileen