Monday, November 27, 2006

Fine already.. (",)

I'm fine le..thanks zhijia, dennis, dly, simon....n thanks cecilia for the funny comics which u email me..haha..it does cheer me up..thanks people.. (",)

Talked to my mum nicely after coming back from my revision outside. As long as that issue is not mentioned, safe.

Not a very motivated mood to study today. Open-book exam later for structural design. Usually it means a tough paper. I've tasted it before in my yr 1's 1st semester physics exam. Almost killed me. x_x

Going to get real busy after exam. the vietnam trip training camp..standard chartered..going round to search for overseas call plan..preparing to pack my stuff...Read books (recently find a few literary novels worth to read)..n exercise ( I realise i've put on weight le..) ..n buy clothes n shoes (intending to change the way i dress when going out wif frens)..n oh ya, teach my student before leaving for vietnam..

My house is going to have some up-grading works in 2 days'time..sigh..have to go down to the mobile toilet to bathe...feels like going to have some kampong life soon..haha..basically my neighbourhood is having upgrading construction project. My house is going to have new windows, new toilets, new gate and a fire-proof door...And in the future, juz almost next to my house, there'll be a newly-built lift..haha..feel that the lift is specially built for my family. So near to my house. Just stepped out of my house door, and there you go. My personal lift which i am generous enough to share with my fellow neighbours..hahahaaaa...

Hopefully can pass the structural design paper. i'm not greedy for this. i juz wan a pass. tat's all..haha.. =p

No comments: