Tuesday, November 21, 2006

21st day

// 21st day //

Those who are ill and pain;
Those who are waiting for an operation;
Those who are waiting for a doctor's diagnosis and verdict and who fear the worst;
Bless them.

Those who are nervous, worried, anxious, afraid of life;
Those who are on the verge of a nervous breakdown;
Those who feel that they cannot cope with life;
Bless them.

Those who are hungry and cold;
Those who are refugees with no home;
Those who are persecuted and those who have lost their freedom:
Bless them.

Out of your great riches supply the need of those distressed in body, mind or heart.

// End //

// Daily stuff //

Juz finished another paper..!!! Sigh..thought for this paper, i can score super well..na..forget it..
Lucky had DLY..haha..he treated me one mac ice cream cone today..!! haha..me so happy..has free ice cream to eat...ahahaa
So for those who know dly, if u are down or demoralised, u know who to look for for a free mac ice cream cone..haha.. =p *someone's gg to kill me* hahaa..

Felt a bit demoralised .. Sigh.. T_T

Yesterday when i woke up, had a utterly terribly bad shoulder ache..lucky it aches on my left side..but it's a torture to stand the pain, while studying for my today's paper. Think i've stressed myself too much, as what my parents had told me. I believe it's due to lack of small exercises, so body starts to take effect to tell me that it needs some rest although my brain can still keep working..

Now better, but still aches bit. Realised my body's physio-limitations. Last time's terrible sore eyes, now back ache. =(

Oki, i know a lot of my friends now are having exams now. So to end, i'll have a prayer for all of u...

Kanbatte..!!

// Prayer before Examinations //

Lord, it seems as though our lives are one tests after another, weighing us in somebody's balance.
Save us from taking the coming examinations too seriously or too lightly, but grant that we may reflect the best of the work we've done and the best of the teaching we've received; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brg..think nth of it..remember the treat from u when IA starts. Cheers!

Man Sze said...

(-_-) i din say i wanna give u a treat during my IA..

(-_-") in your dreams... muhahaa..