Sunday, November 26, 2006

Irritated..Very Irritated..

I'm absolutely irritated with my mum. Had a big quarrel with her over some stuff.

Really dislike the way how she communicates with me and asks questions.

For example, there is this sch name "xxxxxxxx secondary sch".
And next a question pops up like this, "What school is this?"

What would your answer be?

Basically my answer to it is,"it's a neighbourhood sch. it's a secondary sch."

I wonder how many people have such same answer as me.

And basically my mum is very unhappy with my this answer.
But that's the question n i give her the right answer. "It's a neighbourhood sch."
So, my brother gave such an answer, "It's not a very good sch. I recommend dun go."
And guess what? She's happy with it.

What the...

That answer is basically a personal opinion-based answer.

And I started telling her that that's not the right way to ask a question. Told her that she should say,"What do you think of this sch? Is it a good sch?" or "How is the academic environment in this sch? is it good?"

Later, she got irritated and the whole quarrel sparks fire.

Basically she's asking a generalised question and is expecting a specific answer.
NO.
She is expecting an opinion-based answer.
O_O

$&%!*#&(!)#*)!^%$#&^!&*)(_!*&*^%!#^@&#*(+_

OK. That's one incident.

Just now, a guy friend called me, just for a decent chat. And she asked. So i told her honestly. Guess what? She's telling stuff that she doesn't like this fellow and will not allow me to start any special relationship with him. O_O WHAT THE...!!!!

SO BASICALLY WHENEVER A GUY TALKS TO ME ON THE PHONE, SO IT'S NOTHING DECENT? AND WHATEVER FRIEND I MAKE, HAS TO GO THROUGH HER, IS IT?
&%^(!&#*^&$&*^&#)!(*#&!^&#)!

I thought being honest with her is fine, will make my mum feel at ease. But basically her response is horrible and disappoints me utterly. From now onwards, I'll not tell her any guy friend. I will just lie to her.

Who tells her that she gives me such response to my honesty?

I make sure I earn lotsa money and get out of this house where i can't even be treated respectfully as a person. I will still come back n visit my parents. And definitely, i will still help my brothers whatever i can. But i will not stay in this house, even if i'm single.

Already, ever since the whole break-up incident, my temper has dropped rock bottom. My tolerance level has dropped rock bottom. Vent more anger now. Whenever walking on the street alone, i will stone or look dumb. Had much more quarrels with my parents, especially my mum. Before the break-up, i have very little quarrels with them. Dislike her telling me stuff which i dun like to hear and i've no mood to heatr. All i wan to do is to study and work and earn money. I am getting sick of relationship. The more my mum lectures me, the more i get pissed about relationship.

I'm really quite sick and tired of this whole stupid life.

Shouted at my mum over the friend thingy just now. I know i am wrong to do that. I know it's very disrespectful of me. But i really can't take it anymore. Last time, I will keep quiet and keep everything to myself, and cried cried cried. Now i really hate to do this. Cos almost everytime when i do that, i feel myself almost hyperventilating and finding hard to breathe.

Structural Design is already giving me a big headache. Find it hard to do the problems in the past-year exam papers. Having quite a headache now. And my shoulder blades are aching again. All i want to focus is how to handle my studies. And yet my mum juz keeps telling me things which are unneceassary for me at this current stage. And everytime when i hear such issues, i will juz start getting irritated.

Get me out of here and give me wings to fly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont be upset k.

Ya ur mum is kinda overprotective, she still thinks u're a kid. or perhaps she expects too much of u, want u to be a very capable person and get a good and capable bf/husband as well. Thats why she's scanning through ur male friends.

Most parents want their children to do well, guess ur mum's not good at expressing herself.

Sometimes it's good to tell a white lie, gives her less worries haha.

cheer up =)

Zhijia