Thursday, November 16, 2006

One down, 6 more to go.

ONE down, finally..!!
Din have enough time to finish up. made a lot of careless mistakes, ended up spending some time, calculating the calculative mistakes.stupid..ended up losing one 12-marks question due to lack of time. i know how to do tat question.

sigh. so sad.

next coming up. my french theory paper on mon. followed up by tue's hydraulics. sigh.

very tired now. wanna rest soon.

Met my tat mad fren today. phew, my tat fren no longer mads at me le, me so happy. ha! =D

Din really talk to my mum over it. Find it no use talking. But definitely i find motivation to earn lotsa money. but then, most probably will start worryin about myself whether i will be blinded by materialistic stuff, and lose my own identity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Earning lots money is good, but dun get obessed with it. Its not healthy.BE YOURSELF!!!

SO