Thursday, November 02, 2006

Letter | Sick

To: Atticus Darcy

Thanks for helping me with the assignment.

Though you did not help me a lot in the assignment, your few words carried weight and inspiration to my writing at that moment.

Afterall i am a woman, a woman who knows little about justice, pride and prejudice.

But i will pray that you will do well in your regime.


Signing off,
Elizabeth Bennet Proctor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sick for the whole day.

Sneezed the whole day..arg... (-_-)

lucky thing, my mum made some ginger drinks for me. Dun really like drinking it much cos it has a very strong smell of 'cong1' (dun know its name in english). But still, i drank it cos it'll be good for health. ha..

afternoon, nose is running a marathon. Now, it's running 2.4 km. Much better le.

Think i prefer talking to myself, as in writing blog. Start dislike opening my mouth and talking to people. Dun wan will have such a habit now. think my mouth is very tired too, and needs to take a break. HA..!!

Will be going overseas to vietnam on the 14th dec, instead of 6th dec. Wonder how the whole thing will be like. Going there wif a group of NTU ppl, instead of with my family. Think it'll be a great experience for me. I believe i will learn alot...haa...

Now my fingers are tired too.
I am a silent lamb.
A silent crab.

This is my life.
My life of silence.

6 comments:

Mini-Instax said...

wow 14 dec, how many days? we must meet up more often before u leave for vietnam! sounds fun!

Anonymous said...

get well soon!!! take of urself k... =)

Anonymous said...

I didn't help much... you did it yourself. =) Trust your own abilities more. Anyway really glad to know you did when. How's your nose? Feeling better?

Anonymous said...

BRG: Mantou the little lamb.. la la la.. wah.. what talking u? i dun understand sia.. so literature.. how's the lappy?

Man Sze said...

to BRB: hha..it's ok if u dun understand..lappy's fine.been eating well and sleeping well..i offer my best tender loving care to Lala..haha..

to d: me nose fine le..but ended up crying today..din do well for my hydraulics test..haha..

Man Sze said...

to BRB: hha..it's ok if u dun understand..lappy's fine.been eating well and sleeping well..i offer my best tender loving care to Lala..haha..

to d: me nose fine le..but ended up crying today..din do well for my hydraulics test..haha..