Wednesday, November 08, 2006

All tests cleared.

Cleared. All tests cleared. Now left the examinations.

Had a big rest after my french oral test.

Till now, i'm still taking a break.

haa..

Recently my mum is not tat marking me. Get to study outside. FInally..
hahaa

Got a new study place recently. Me quite happy, cos recently my fav place mac has been quite reluctant to letting students study there. I could understand why la. Although they allow us to study there during the weekdays, I could still feel the restrictions. haa..

Recently, my mum has been uptight with the guy friends whom i know. Worry this, worry that...AIYO...i din even think of anything and she keeps evaluating whether this guy has any intention or watever crap. (-_-) AIYOooooOO..lucky thing, i din tell her all the guy friends whom i know. phew.

Basically, right now, all i want to do is to focus on my studies and my interests.

Getting into another relationship?

Na, forget it. I am very very tired.

Been putting almost all my efforts into the first one. I am totally exhausted. Even if I were to get into a 2nd one at this time, it will be definitely half-half, or maybe even less than that. I am really totally exhausted.

Somemore my mum keeps evaluating about guys. Keep telling me to get guys who have the same or higher academic level than me so that i'll not have a tougt marriage life or watever crap stuff...she's making me feel that i need to be materialistic.. (-_-) sian. i know i have to realistic but i dun want to be so materialistic.

Also, she tells me not to read so many literature novels, claim they are not healthy for me. Asks me to read more newspapers. Says I'm too sentimental, probably due to my exposure to few literary texts. o_O i dislike reading newspapers la..!! So boring and dull la..

And recently, all the literature texts which i read and study contain many dark themes. The first text which i come into contact with dark themes is "I am the King of the Castle". Did study Mary Shelley's "Frankenstein" but that theme is not dark enough. The darker themes are basically found more in my 2 current texts - Bram Stoker's "Dracula" and Jessica Hagedorn's "Dogeaters". The movie for Dracula is totally sexual and first time when i saw such movie. haa..not suitable for couples to watch together, cos the guy will definitely do wrong things after watching it. haha..then again, i scored a good A- for tat Dracula assignment.

Think i'll not do well for my "Dogeaters" assignment. The book is still abit cheem for me to understand totally. But i dun really like the language used in this book. Always "f" here and "f" there. I know it has a strong theme of sexuality. It just sounds so vulgar, but then again, that word does create a strong emphasis on that theme. Still like this book, cos it's a very different style as the old english literature texts, which is plotted chronologically and systematically.

Reading such texts do influence my way of thinking and allows me to be more open-minded. Think many times, my open-mindedness seems to bewilder my parents, especially my mum. Probably cos of this, she doesn't really prefer me reading more literary texts. And they want me to read more on philosophy. o_O ah..reading that is even worse la..!! cos not only i'll be more rational, but i'll be more sentimental la..probably even more paranoid..!!

Anyway, basically I am very exhausted about BGR. Very very tired. Have put too much efforts into the first one le. The reasons of me initiating the break-up are not many people who can comprehend and accept. Probably cos i din write out about it in here. And i do not wish to write out here. See no point in doing it anymore.

Think this break-up has been a shock to many friends, further more the initiator is me. hhaa..sigh..never mind, i dun feel like talking about this now. No point talking over it anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey... don't care about what people say ya? It's your life, live it the way you want. =)

Anyway real sorry... that I made you so tired...

Anonymous said...

Girl, when u r tired, remember you have me and a few more of us behind u to share ur load, sadness, happiness and all sorts of moods... We r juz a call away... Feel free to call me...