Monday, October 16, 2006

(-__-) NIAP | PAIN (-__-)

// Mery Shallay's Frenkanstain //

pain.

Frankenstein told me.

The monster seems to be disappearing away from his life.

He told me he was sorry for the things which he has done to it.

He was swallowing hard.

So hard that there was no tears at all.

He knew he had hurt it deeply. So deep that nothing could heal.

Pain.

Dun ask me further.

That's all he told me.


// Fate //

Seems to be believing in more about fate.

Believe everyone who enters into your life has a story for u to write in the book of life.

Short, there are some.

Long, there are some.

Pain, there are some.

Bliss, there are some.

Somehow, i seem to believe in before-life and after-life.

Some people will be re-entering your life just to repay u in gratitude of things which u have done to them in the previous life.

You may be also entering this person's life to repay something.

Good or bad, each entrance has its meaning.

In your life, you may not be able to repay this person's goodness. But you may mish to repay in your next life.

Me? I wanna be a human again in my next life. Cos there's someone whom i wan repay to very much.

Dun ask me who. Just let me have this personal secret to myself.


// God //

Recently, i could feel that God seems to be trying to tell me something.

Some things which He is trying to ask me to re-think.

May inflict serious injuries.

Today, someone seems to start to step into my life again.
By coincidence, I met a fren.
By coincidence, when i was feeling terrible.

one may go and another steps in.

T_T when is this going to end?

God, please tell me.

This time, i really need Your guidance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

De LimpY: Maybe it is time to pour everything out to a trusty friend! Life can seen as a miracle or a torment. Just like how ppl used to view a comet. Some see it as an omen; some see it as a hope, as a wishing star. It's all abt perspective. Choose the bright way, and life is easier. choose the dark way, life will be tormenting. But both still last the same. So maybe u shld change ur perspective!

Anonymous said...

Someone told me that you can choose to live your life two ways, either happily or in misery. But in either case, life will still have to go on.

The choice is yours =)