Thursday, October 05, 2006

Empty

je ne sais pas.

I'm feeling empty.

Have no idea why I am feeling this way.

As i talked to God juz now, I could feel myself wanting to cry.

Sometimes really want to get a Siberian husky.

Big and furry and huggable.

Though it doesn't understand what i'm talking about, it will still be my good listening ear.

At least its hug will comfort n ease me.

Anyway, no worries about me, people...

To remove that emptiness, I will chiong my studies. Chiong everything i do. Till i tire myself at the end of the day.

Lord, give me the strength.

-------- (-_-) ----------

Want to play badminton badly, all of a sudden.

Want to do smacking..haa..

Smack all my emptiness and frustrations away.

Cool. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you wanna to be busy to get yourself tired at the end of the day, and yet, you wanna god to give you strenght... hmmm... what the....