Saturday, March 31, 2007

BUSY...

busy for me these 2 days..

Was helping out for my company exhibition booth in the Eco Carnival. Saw my wushu coach. hahaa..think it's been a long time since i last saw him. he looked younger....
hahhaa..
but he told me that it's been a long time i've not gone back to learn wushu. =p

Saw an old couple who visited the booth. At a age of 70 plus, the husband was still holding his wife's hand while they were walking.

i find the whole scene to be very sweet and loving....

i hope that will happen to me too when i get married and grow old.
grow old together with my husband.
Yet he will still hold my hand tight.
not because he feels it's a responsibility to hold my hand.
but because he stills loves me as much as we fall in love for the first time.

it's really a rare sight to see old couples who are still holding hands at such old age.
hahaha..but well, my grandparents still do hold hands now.
hahaa...somemore, they can still relate their love story to us vividly.

but how many guys will still have the same dose of strong feeling as they grow older?
how many guys will still hold their gfs or wives' hands with love, and not responsibility, although they have known for a long time?

===================================================================

Went to sing ktv with DLY, YJ and Val after the exhibition.

Long time din sing le..
But i feel great after singing.
Somemore, the fee is so much cheaper than one particular outlet.

The more i feel so much greater after singing.

but kena nagging by my parents cos i arrived home late.

sigh...wat to do?
I am a girl.
And I am the eldest.

Still, in overall, i feel great singing..!!!!

===================================================================

Hhaa..read my junior,R's blog..hahaha..

Find it kinda happily surprising. part of my blog was being adapted. hahaa..

but i'm glad he's thought it out well. but i still hope his problem'll be over soon, cos he still needs to handle and focus on his 'O' levels exams this year, and this year is a crucial one.

So, R, you must jiayou jiayou ah..!!
I have faith in you that you can do well..!!
But remember to study smart, and not just study hard ah...
hahaha.. =p

===================================================================

Sian, later still needs to go sch to meet my IA tutor. (-_-")

contacted me in the evening. and he requested to meet tmr, somemore as a group. (-_-")

then i need to postpone my afternoon's tuition work. Me ended up needing to teach 3 students on this sunday.

(T_T)


May the strength of lame be with mantou always....

whahahhaa..!!

No comments: