Monday, March 05, 2007

hahaa..

Funny encounter with my colleagues today.

Attended a seminar today, with many of my colleagues.
and i helped my colleague, J, to get a contact number from a guy whom we met and sort of interacted with.

hahaa..the whole thing all started with my colleague, J, who always loves to joke around. Were packing the goodie bags in the seminar level when a guy, from another environmental sector, was there. he heard J's jokes and kept trying to control his laughter. so obviously, my 2 colleagues (J and C) and me noticed him.
and we started joking about this fellow.

so seminar started and we were still joking about this guy, who was also helping out in the seminar. but i did notice that J seems to be a little in wanting to know this fellow.

and true enough, after the seminar, she asked me for help.
and so i juz helped her, and juz simply walked towards the guy to ask him for number.

whhaaa..i've never been so daring. hahaa..but well, it's not me who is interested to know him, so i am absolutely fine with walking towards him.
hahaa..
and true enough, he's one year younger than me, to my prediction.
he looks a bit kiddish and i can't feel him having any form of charisma from the way he walks and talks.
so me not interested at all.
so the more i feel very fine with asking him directly for phone number.
hahaa..

but the whole encounter was real funny. the 3 of us had been giggling throughout the whole seminar, and my boss joked to J not to bad influence me.

J is a real humorous girl. i always can't help laughing with all her weirdest ridiculously funny jokes.

whahaa..

dun know why.

my company is always filled with all these ridiculous surprises.

hahahaa..

No comments: