Tuesday, March 27, 2007

sigh..no badminton...

sian..all fully booked..

all tamp CCs..

tamp and bedok sports halls...

ALL FULLY BOOKeD... =(

sigh..i really miss playing badminton with DLY, YS, YJ, and Wilson...

and at least i won't feel fat.. =p

feel i have put on some weight... (T_T)

anyway juz hope can play other days ba....

============================================================

realised i still dun dare to wear some clothes.
think i still prefer wearing simple.

but well, i need to conform to the social expectations.
and also, of course, need to conform to guys' expectations of how girls should dress.

and i could feel myself looking tired and pale..

============================================================

think my colleague, J, had broken up with her bf.

A silent breakup.
No reply from the guy. For weeks. Nothing at all.

sigh...feel kinda sad for her.
but she never wants to share her this problem with us.
she always act bubbly and cheerful,
but my another colleague and i could understand how sad she is feeling.

sigh...

but realise her this character resembles mine.
Never want to share my problems with others.
Always keep to myself.
but will always remain cheerful in front of everyone.

To me, i find no point.
i feel weird calling people up, to tell them my problems.
everyone has his or her problem, i dun wan my problem to add on to theirs.
so, why not be cheerful always?
everytime when u meet ur frens, put away ur problems for a moment, and smile and laugh from within ur heart.
so that u could cheer others up, let them forget their problems for a moment too. not only it might make the person's day, it also makes ur day too. rite?

hmm..but of course, tat's my way of facing life. readers, u may disagree with mine. hee..it's alright. cos i am aware that my this method has its disadvantages.

cos somehow i feel i'm starting to lose the ability to talk - to use words to express my feelings le...

To me, for now, the only channel to pour out all my problems is through this blog.
tat's why my blogs often sound alittle depressing.
sorry guys, i know it's been tough on u all to endure reading my depression.
but still thanks for all ur tolerance and understanding. =)

anyway i feel happier and freed now.
to this person, i thank you for letting me go.

No comments: