Monday, March 05, 2007

photos ( Hm birthday..!!)

jac, hm and me in raffles city's coffee club
haha..drinking tea..
haha..taking photos in the toilet..
taking photo on the escalator..


yup yup, these are photos which were taken during the birthday celebration for hm. haha..

guess what?
all of us were SAC girls.
all of us were from SAC st john.
all of us wear spectacles. (but only me n sindy are still wearing now.)

haha..so much in common.

but all of us have different tastes in guys. hahaa..

but this is a good thing.
at least no catfight is involved at all.
muhahahhaa...!!

anyway,

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY, HM..!!!! (^-^)

// 3rd march //

Finally got to meet my chia se lame club people..haha...long time din see them sia..hahaa..and juz realised that there were even more things happening behind me. hahaa.. =p

Ate the vietnamese delicacies cooked by PM..nice nice..!! i miss vietnamese food so much..!! =p

received a msg fr dennis.
he did pretty well for his advocacy competition. the lawyers in that firm had pretty good comments about him, but still mentioned some areas of improvement to him.
din make it for the next round, but from the comments which he told me, i think he's done well.

but ok la, at least he is excelling. me happy for him. =)

as for me?
i juz wanna excel in IA now, at least i wanna have a higher chance of being employed into this company after graduation.
if everything goes smooth, my big ambition will start taking flight.
now i juz need to be patient and wait.
cos i feel this is my only passage to my dream.

// 4th march //

Had a tiring day.

Kinda talked jibberish during lesson again. ended the lesson early, tink my student also knew that i am very tired. =p

basically this weekend, i din teach much.
too tired.
i need a break.
haha.. =p

hahaa..DLY sent me sth fun..it's to match ur face with a celebrity. hhaa..
guess whom i match with?
ahhahaa.. (^^) my face matches with maggie cheung..!!
hahaa..me so happy..!! she's classy and i like the way she portrays herself..heee..
but then i dun wan to be like her, attached to a wrong man.

guess what DLY matches with?
muahhahaa..
u can never guess it right. when i found out from him, i completely burst into laughter.
=p
haha..it's very funny.. hahaa.. =p

No comments: