Sunday, March 25, 2007

still very happy for my girls..hee.. ^^

hhaa...ok, anyway.....

my indonesian student's back fr his home...! haha..and he's very enthu today, very eager to learn this word, learn that word...n he spoke more chinese to me than when i last saw him. hmm..i wonder wat has gotten him..hahaa.. =p
anyway it's good thing that he is willing to learn. he's willing to learn, i'm willing to teach. hhaa.. =p

think it's a good day today.

another student of mine whom i taught later in the day, was more talkative than ever. and more cheeky than ever.

i msg him on my way to his house, "hihi, i'll be late. will be there at ard 2..sorry sorry.."

his reply?

"haha, it's ok. man man lai."

haha..that made me laugh.

i went to his study room and i said, "hello.."

his reply?

"bye bye." and he smiled it off.

whhaa...

okay la, maybe u dun think it's funny. but i think the whole incident's very cute...sometimes, i really love all my students a lot. they are very cute in their own unique way.

though there are times when they can have the special power of inducing high blood pressure in me.

but well, this student even announced that he will prove to me that he will pass his A.maths paper well.
hahaa..we see how la, ah? hhaha... =p
but definitely i will want him to pass it well. and i make sure he will pass it well.

hmm. same as to my second brother.
i make sure he will make satisfactory improvements in his studies.

JIAYOU, everyone...!!!
KANBATTE..!!

Allow me, my beloved readers...
Allow me to shower all of you...

with my special power...

of the mantou lameness...

You may have rejected my kind offer.

but by the time u reject..

it's too late.

cos every word u r reading now,

has been powdered with the magic power of lame.

COME COME...my Angel of Lame..!!!
SHOwer yOUr laMe on my beLoveD rEadERs..!!!

mAke thEm sTrOng...!!

MakE theM lAmE..!!!

whhaa.. =p

jiayou loh...everyone..!! (^_^)

No comments: