Saturday, March 24, 2007

SAC, u have made my day..!! (^^)

went to play with the kids in the morning.

my group is not easy to lead. all little girls, with a little boy. n the female volunteers were a little shy, so i kinda found some difficulty in getting everyone in high mood. but lucky,i still have ki chi to help me to encourage the kids to play. he's more out-spoken..but still, i could see the female volunteers make good efforts to get the kids, which they take care respectively, to play. but kinda my first time to lead a shy team, for many times i am at quite a loss of how to go about. lucky still have zhiwen n ki chi to help me.

in my team, there's one little girl who is very reserved to herself, and absolutely shy when too many volunteers put their focus on her. but later in the day, she's more willing to speak out, laugh and run. happpy happy.. =)

but noticed this little girl liked to cling on to ki chi, who was in charge of taking care of her. haha..think the girl found him very comfy to cling on ba...whahhaa.. =p
anyway later, she clinged on to me. not cos i very comfy to cling on ah..whhaha..but the teacher gave us a advice not to let her cling onto someone for too long, or else she'll cry when she leaves.

n she said something which seemed to be weird and a little funny to me. she told me that she preferred to stick to me, cos she and her mother had seen me before.

hmmm..they live in the north area, and me in the east. how could she recognise me? whaha..but she's very cute with her remark. i believe she must have mistaken me to b a person whom she's seen before.

and i dun know why. this happens the second time.

lame incident happened to me.
again.
(-_-)

basically, my team was competing a game with M's. the game's like a combination of catching and hide-n-seek. each team was to hide their respective flag, and then find their opponent team's flag.
So, what happened is, think i forgot to brief the team where's the flag was hidden. one of my team members retrieved our own flag n claimed victory. n obviously, my team had helped M's team with gaining a free victory.
arg...
hhaaa...but i din blame that team member. and i also dun wan to dampen the spirits of the whole team. so din blame the person. i know the person was initially very guilty, and anyway it's juz a game. no need to b so serious. =p

brought the souvenirs to the kids. think C was not very pleased, cos he remarked i was "spoiling market" (i think it actually means causing unnecessary pressure on the rest). cos i noticed that the rest of the group leaders din prepare any souvenir for their own teams.
was a little upset with his remark. but i was quite prepared to take it and i can understand his stand. and it's quite true that i've "spoilt the market". i have neglected to see the big picture. even if i wanted to get souvenirs, i should not act on my own accord, and should have consulted the rest first.

but my primary objective to get them souvenirs was to try to make the kids' day, to want them feel that their group volunteers gave something special and hope they will remember this day.

hmm..but ya la, i'll try to be more careful next time. =p

oki..!! so that's the end of the morning..!! fun fun fun..

din sleep during tuition..yeah...!! me so happy..!! hahaa..tink partly i've slept alot during the bus ride.

right after my tuition, i received a phone call.
from sihui, my sjab junior cum ex-NCO.

and guess what?
one of the NC teams gotten 'best in first aid" and overall 2nd in place..!!!
i'm utterly overjoyed...!!! (^-^)

yeah..!!!!
3 cheers and 3 cheers and 3 cheers to SAC..!!!
hip hip...hurray..!!!
hip hip...hurray..!!!

me so super happy that i kept smiling on my way back home.

but was glad that sihui contacted me. she's very sweet, i think she knew that i was worried for the girls all along. and of course, she knew what happened to me last year. =p

hhaa..last year, think i freaked SO out when i cried all of the sudden, during a conversation with him.

anyway i am really happy for the SAC girls...!! yeah..!! if i were there today, i believe i will jump up, and scream with sihui they all..hahaha.. =p

still, wanna thank sihui and the rest of the ex-NCOs who came back to train the girls up. i know it's been tough on them le.

but i hope the girls will not be complacent about this results, but continue to work hard. right now, i only worry that they will put their guard down, and i know how SAC has performed all these years.

still, congrats congrats SAC...!!!
I love u all..!! muacks muacks..!! =p

No comments: