Monday, March 12, 2007

pills_cliff_distortion_cruelty_ARGH

To this person:

i have decided. To end this whole thing.
Total no contact to be heard from me.

Any further knowledge of this person will only push me to the edge of the cliff.

very soon, i'm starting to shut down this blogging website.
if this person persists on.

i dun care whether i still have any more media to vent out my problems.
as long as i'm out of this matter, completely.

Thought it's all over.

but it's not.

i'm tired.
i'm irritated.
i'm totally pissed.

Already deemed to be a total failure and a total sinner.
why still irritate me with such over-doing persistence?

if this person continues to persist in a total inappropriate and irrespectable way, i only wanna push myself to the edge.

you have overdone it.

feel like consulting a psychiatist.
give me pills.
pills to put me to sleep.

i feel i could no longer take all those irritated persisted messages.

i have met the phantom.

Leave me, Erik.
Dun come find me.
Dun come contact me.
Every step you put forward, every step i put forward to the edge.

i feel i am like the protagonist of the king of the castle.
persisted by someone who seems to be looking forward to the death of protagonist.
i fear for his ending.
for he is dead, and the killer smiles.

dun force me to reveal who this person is, in this blog.

i have reasons for cutting all contacts.
dun ask.
dun pester me to ask.
please.

dun force me say the most cruel thing to you.
dun force me say the most cruel phrase i ever am forced to say.

i hope you can understand, and stop trying all means to contact me.
Stop trying to explaining to me that this is all a misunderstanding.

this time, i really have enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Mansze... I will leave your life completely as from now on and u won't ever see me again... I can swear to god that I never had the intention to harm u before because I truly cherish and care about u as a friend I like... I am really sorry... Don't do anything to harm yourself k? Your life is important to me and I want u to live on happily. I am very sad now because I had to pretend I never know u before which is impossible... U and the good memories we share will still live in my heart as long as I live in this world... I know u had your reasons for leaving me... U can even tell me the most cruel thing on earth and I will just accept it just that I really hope to hear it face to face from u instead of u telling me here... I am also very sad now as well and I did went out to drive fast many times without seat belt hoping I will get killed in a car accident someday... I persevere and hope to receive your messages online only because I really wished to remain basic contact with u as your friend and I can only show u concern from online every time I see u write something sad in your blog... and I will feel sad too when I see u write sad things in your blog... Everytime this happens I will want to do something to cheer u up but I only can send u online messages... I know all other contacts other than online had to be cut off as I do not want u to get into any more trouble... Even the last time I went to see u I also afraid my presence might get u into trouble thus I am even more careful when I want to appear but u mistook my perseverance as over-persistent... Sorry Mansze... Farewell... Mansze I swear I never went this far for any girl in my life before except u... U will be my first and last one... I am thoroughly hurt now and for a moment I really feel like dying.. Maybe one day u will truly understand how I really feel towards u... perhaps..