Tuesday, March 20, 2007

gossips.

it comes faster than i expected.

gossips.

mockery.

juz an attachment student.

n i need to expose such situation.
again.

really testing on how i control my tongue.
how to respond to gossips.
what ought to say.
and what ought not to.

i dun mind involving in healthy gossips.
but unhealthy gossips, no no..
i detest.

dun know la...when my colleagues gossip, i dun really like to participate in such gossips.
so i usually keep quiet and just laugh at their mockery.
but i juz worry that me keeping quiet will make them feel that i am not participative.

but then, i will feel uncomfortable participating in such unhealthy gossips.
furthermore, i din interact with the subject of the gossip, so can't judge the person immediately.

but need ur advice, my readers...
do i have to join in such gossips?
or should i juz stick to my own principles, n be myself?

i feel i prefer the latter.

but how do u all feel?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just be yourself =)