Wednesday, March 07, 2007

One More....

(T_T) one more....

One more student....
in total, now i have 5 'O' level students.
1 student for his higher chinese, taking this year's 'O' level chinese.
2 students who are classmates to each other.
Another 2 students who are friends to each other.

but this last one, is my ex-student whom i taught her A.maths and physics for her 'N' level exams last year.
and i'm glad to know that she has done satisfactorily well.
she's a nice student and i like teaching her. so i can't really bear to reject her.
this time, be teaching her A.maths and chemistry.

wat i can do now?
i can only bite my teeth tight, and pull through, especially next semester.
when i will be busy with my final year project, and my school work, and probably my part-time course.

anyway i'm no longer attached, so can afford more time.
but i really dun know whether i can pull through.
cos their 'O' level exams are quite close to my sch exams.

i dun know whether i will be very stress.
i dun know whether i can pull through the stress level.
or maybe the stress level may not be as high as in my tjc's time.

well, may be...

No comments: