Friday, November 02, 2007

fatigue...

human anatomy's getting harder...my prof's words're getting more and more confused..and i'm starting to find difficulties in catching up..furthermore, it seems that some of my classmates have studied through, which tat makes me even more stressed up..

so many medical terms..!! especially all the neurons..all the axons...all the different nervous system medical terms... (T_T)

need to get myself focus now...

sometimes i feel weird whenever i log in msn..realise i'm always taking the initiative..feel a bit thick-skinned..but hmm..a bit confused at times la...aiya..dun know how to describe how i feel about this too...

still, no wonder what, i gotta make myself focus on my upcoming exams... exam sitting arrangements are out, and tat makes me very nervous, cos it implies tat exams are coming very very SOON....

=s

very scared....

oki, gonna go back to appreciate the art of human body structure...





*Many times, when i am studying human anatomy, i am amazed with how complicating yet organised a simple human body is...probably tis's the reason of why Leonardo da Vinci was fascinated by the human body structure..*

*i still wanna go Andoung, Cambodia...*

*Old Mantou's heart smiled and laughed.
My facial muscles are the one performing this function while my heart does the talking and listening.*

No comments: