Thursday, November 01, 2007

din do very well for my integrated design presentation..
basically gotten myself freaked out..n my face turned green with nervousness..
but partly cos i din eat the whole day, and sleep late last night..

=p

i dun tink i can go on extreme diet..like not eating the whole day..got myself hungry and worst of all, my face'll turn green, which is very very unhealthy..

sometimes i start to feel why i have to go through all these..juz to get myself slim down..often i envy those ladies who can eat all they want n yet won't get fat..
and definitely i cannot waste food by not finishing whatever is given to me, juz cos i wanna lose weight..to me, it'll be like not appreciating the food, and the blessing which i am given.

but definitely i am very disappointed with myself, cos i know i can do better than today's performance...

thank goodness, my tuition's cancelled today..gotten a very bad headache after the whole presentation.... (T_T)
i hate headaches...n definitely i hate taking medicine..even if it's chinese medical pills... =(
taking medicine makes me feel sick.

wanna go for the study visit to cambodia which my integrated design prof had proposed to organise...can go visit the exact hygiene centre which my sch had built for the Cambodian's Andoung people.!! i only hope that the travelling dates will not clash with my TCM exams.. =s
please please, let me go..!!!

but funny thing is ...my parents never object to me going for this trip..hahaha...surprisingly..!!haha..so happy..probably they feel i've taken care of myself well in vietnam trip (though i gotten a bad cough..n i can't eat the delicious big vietnamese spring roll..!)

but really hope i can go...

definitely through this project, i learn that working experiences are very important if were to do a successful project as such..a lot of parameters to consider and it's very difficult to do this, do that..calculate this...calculate that...
so this means that one of my dreams need to wait...

definitely learnt a lot about myself in this project...my bad points especially... =p
still find it's been a fruitful experience when i really get to work together with YS they all..

started to get a little worried about my future..a little scared tat i'll get a second lower or third class honour..my sch's been a very competitive one..
wanna get a job which allows me to interact with people, do presentations..and travel overseas to meet different people...with high salary..n i can travel...n i can get to train myself to talk more and well...

probably sometimes, i find the life here's been a bore..no big special national occasion (let's not say National day)..and the pace here is fast...

so when i am going back hong kong for my graduation trip, i wanna go see those peaceful protests there..something like the protests carried out in the Queen Pearl Harbour (i think tat's the name of tat harbour =p )....



Juz some inner thoughts...

*sometimes i really wish i could own a siberian husky for myself..but i need to wait...wait to get a high-salary job, so that i can get a apartment for myself, and use my own money and ability to get my first siberian husky..i even have thought of the name for the husky.. (^^) it's a name which i find most suitable for my husky..

_ _ _ _ _ _ (go figure..haha..)

tat's the name...meaning that this husky's a gift from God and he'll protect me always.. =)

really can't wait for this day to come..cos i wanna tell u all what his name is about..!!*


*i really wanna go cambodia........*

No comments: